September 30, 2008

Prego Friends


Dianna, Elise, Kim
One of the best things about being pregnant is that I've got all sorts of friends that are in the same situation. Our friends that live across the hall are about a month behind me. I've got a great friend at work that is probably 6 or 7 weeks behind me. My friend Heather is going to be the first to have her baby this November. I'm due within 2 weeks of both the girls in this picture. All of us are having our very first kid so it's been a lot of fun to be able to share our experiences and ideas with each other. I bought a crib and dresser a couple weeks back that Chad is going to pick up tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be posting pics of that really soon. I found a place that manufactures them that is going out of business so they have killer prices and it's really quality furniture. If anyone is in the market for a crib let me know because they've got awesome stuff.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Grandma said...

What a cute fun picture! You look great!!! I can't wait for a picture of the nursery they have such cute girl stuff! So fun. Love ya!

Mik'L said...

Being as I am in the market for this stuff, let me know where you found your crib and stuff! We were just talking last night that we need to get going on getting some stuff.

scott and melanie said...

You are teeny! You look amazing!! I love prego girls soooo cute..To bad my sis don't live up north she needs a crib and a dresser.

Trista and Larry said...

hey elise I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy as much as i enjoyed mine. I am glad that you havew so many friends to share the experiences with. take care love Tris

ps view my little guy at www.easysite.com/ltschmittfamily

Jen said...

How fun to be able to share this with your friends. Your all glowing and beautiful!!

aly said...

elise im so excited for you too! i know its been a long time and we need to catch up, so let me know when youre free! :)

Amanda said...

Hi Elise, my mom said you couldn't see my blog. It's jaosbornfamily.blogspot.com
Hope that is helpful

Sarah Nitta said...

I cannot believe that you are as far along as they are because I can tell that they are prego and I can't tell that you are at all! Why are you so lucky?

L'erin said...

Elise, you are looking so cute pregnant! (I felt like a whale my first pregnancy) I hope you're feeling well and i am so happy for you guys! Congrats again!

The Hardings said...

Elise you really do look so little I hope I look as cute as you do when I am pregnant!! I am trying to talk Conrad into having a baby but he isn't going for it at ALL!!!!