September 19, 2008

The Bedspread

Just to warn you all, this is a going to be a dumb post. It's been awhile and obviously our lives are semi boring right now. I am excited about this though! My sweet little dog Cooper peed on my very favorite bedspread like a year ago. I had to the best intentions to get it dry cleaned and never have. It always helps when my mom and grandma come to town because they help me get all my stupid errands done that I never feel like I have time to do. So we found a dry cleaner and I picked it up on Wed. I went out and bought new sheets and pillows and am so excited to have a nice looking bed again! I took these pics quick this morning so they aren't the best, but you'll get the idea.

This is the culprit. He is no longer allowed anywhere near the bedspread.

Chad and I are off to St George for the weekend so hopefully we'll have something exciting to post on Sunday!

10 comments:

mountainriverwellness said...

love that bedspread!! you go cooper!!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

good old coop! Don't feel dumb about posting about a bedspread! I have been wanting new bedding for forever and have never gotten around to it, and now we need baby stuff so it's once again on the backburner. I hate that I'm such a procrastinator!

Andy and Steph said...

This is THE MOST EXCITING post I think you've ever put up...I'm impressed :)

Monica said...

I loved the warning that your post would be lame haha have fun in St. George! I'm jealous! I need some shave ice from the Honolulu Grill down there!

Jen said...

Love the bedspread. Cute dog too :) Gotta love when they are naughty.

Chelsea said...

Pretty. I love the colors! Your little dog is so cute too. I've heard you talk about him, but I've never actually seen him. He's so cute!

Natalie said...

Sometimes semi-boring is a good thing!!! I'm always glad to see an update, whatever it may be!!

Rachel K. said...

I love it! I miss you and Cooper... What are you doing this week? I have a present to drop by! Hope you had fun in St. George!

Grandma said...

Just a warning - Babies can be hard on bedspreads too!! The sacrifices pareents have to make!! Hope you had fun in St. George. Sorry you had to work last weekend. :(

Lori said...

I love when I get my errands done too, it feels so good to get them done! Your dog is cute, have fun in St. George, I love when I get to go home :)