September 29, 2008

I Love These Girls!


Friday night was so fun! I went with Rachel to SLC where we met Kati, Kandi, and the Buck. We had dinner together with a few other people. After that we spent the night at the Bucks house. It was so much fun to get together with all of these girls again. We used to be more or less joined a the hip but as we've gotten older it's harder to see each other as much as you would like too. I truly cherish the friendship that we've formed over the years and plan to stay close to them for the rest of my life.

7 comments:

sunni said...

Are you really pregnant?!?! YOU LOOK TINY!

Jason said...

Eliseee! You look HOT! Are you blonder? I have been checking your blog to see if you will post more pics looking prego and you don´t. You are still so tiny, and you look beautiful! How fun to go out with the girls. So.. I really miss you guys. Happy start day today! How did it go?? I am dying to know.

Kelly O'Roark said...

Can we just pretend that I am taking the picture? I miss you! By the way... did you see my facebook yet. I got Emmy to say your name, lol, but she wouldn't say Chad or Cooper. Call me if you get a chance. Kel

jaesi said...

look at the hotties!
I love every girl in that pic!

scott and melanie said...

Holy crap I haven't seen those girls for years. All of you look awesome! I can't beleive you, you don't even look pregnant:)

Christin said...

You are so cute and I love you too! We will do that again soon! I was looking at our pictures from that night and in one of them I look more pregnant than you! I agree you are teeny tiny and still soooo beautiful. I can't wait for baby girl Ashby is born. I still think you should name her Buck

Rachel K. said...

I loved GNO! We'll have to do it again super soon...