September 3, 2008

9/4 is a Special Day

Just in case you guys didn't know, this is what 27 looks like! He may not look incredibly excited but that is because I was making him pose while he was trying to drive on the freeway. It's technically one day early but I wanted to make sure this post got to be up here for Chads entire birthday. Chad, you're the best husband and my very best friend. Have the best day and I can't wait to go out to dinner tonight!

P.S. Joe I'm hoping that you'll read this because I have a feeling otherwise you're going to forget.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun at dinner tonight! I think if I made Gavin pose for a picture while driving he'd swerve off the road on purpose haha

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Chad. I never realized that is when your birthday was.

I am so excited for you guys to have a baby. It is so fun. I would love to go with Cameron hunting, I think that is fun you go with Chad. He would love me to go, but I just think it is too hard with the little boys, but when they are bigger, we will definitely go too :)

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

I hope Chad has a good birthday and I hope you do too Elise! Let's not forget yours is on Saturday!! :) I'll be a good babysitter to Coop so you two can go off and have a good time together

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Chad. I've never met you but you must be a great guy since you're married to my cousin!! Happy bday to you too Elise! :)
-JEREMEY

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

happy birthday to the both of you. My oldest's bday is the 4th too! Tell chad that my hub got his deer mount back, i will be posting pics of it on our blog, he had wanted to see some pics when we got it.

Chelsea said...

You've been tagged by me. Check out my blog!

The Gulls said...

happy birthday guys!

Ryan said...

Chad, Happy Birthday! Hope you have had a great day. Im sure Elise has done something incredible for you--wish we could be there to give some cookies or something BUT, Im sure if you go over to the Buhlers they'll have some for you.