July 22, 2012

Camping & a Wedding

 We had a fun overnight camping trip with our neighbors at Strawberry Reservoir.  It has been a long time since I have actually camped in a tent.  Usually we have our trailer but something was broken on it so we left it home.  The kids were beyond excited to sleep in the tent outside instead of just in the living room.  It was rainy in the afternoon so we took a drive to our favorite lookout spot to check out the elk.  We had some great dutch oven food and got to hang out around the campfire.  Hopefully we will get to do this again before the summer is over.



 We got to get together with all of my mom's side of the family for my cousins wedding in St. George.  This is a rare photo op of my whole family at the reception. 

1 comment:

Wells Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Everytime I see new pictures of your kids I always think, man, that are growing up so fast. We still have not meet Shaffer in person yet, hopefully sometime soon.