June 1, 2012

Loving Life!

 Other than nap time we spend all day every day outside playing with friends.  I wish I got as many compliments on my tan as Schaeffer does.

 No Joke Scheaffer is in love with this little girl.  I don't blame him, she is beautiful!
 Their favorite rides!

 Leighton is doing great in gymnastics, just don't ask her to show you anything...because she won't.
 Some of the neighborhood kids.
 This pony tent has come out of retirement.  I loved this thing when I was a little girl and now she is having so much fun in it.  Thank goodness for grandma and grandpa who were smart enough to save it.
Now that he is 1 and finally walking I bought him some shoes.  He looks so stinking cute in them too.  They are a pair of little blue converse.

My kids are learning fast why we love summer around here!

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Love all the pictures!

Ryan said...

I cant believe how fast theyve grown up. Love the post.