August 1, 2010

Busy July

Chad is outdoors as much as possible. He makes the most out of every hour of the day. These are pictures from a couple hikes he's been on lately.
The highlight of my July has got to be my girls trip to Miami. It's been 10 years since I graduated high school and that was the last time I took a real vacation with friends. The timing just happened to be perfect and I had such a blast with these girls. Hopefully it's not another 10 years before we do it again.


We pierced Leighton's ears. I had my mom, grandma, and two aunts come along for moral support. She was brave and looks so cute with her little diamond studs.
Most of June and a lot of July were spent planning and preparing for Jason and Kourtney's big day. It turned out beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. We are so excited to have Kourtney a real part of our family now!

Saturday we attended Chad's 10 year class reunion. This was the only picture of the night I took. It turned out so fun and Chad even won a custom suit from the Suit Guys in American Fork.

This big girl went to nursery for the first time today. She walked in and didn't look back. Chad and I almost didn't know what to do with ourselves in our classes because we are so used to entertaining her.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Miami?! That's sweet! Leighton is such a doll. I think the only time Gavin will let Lily's ears be pierced is when Lily asks him if she can get it done haha