April 6, 2010

Our Easter Activities

We went to St. George for Easter. It was a pretty fun, eventful weekend. Leighton did 3 Easter egg hunts. 1 at the Washington City park, 1 at my parents house, and one at my grandmas house.

We went to feed the ducks at the golf course.
A picture of some of our happy family.Leighton with her Easter basket.We went to the Art's Festival and played in the water area for a little while.We also took our bikes down and did some riding. When I started biking 2-3 miles was a long ride but this weekend I did 12.


4 comments:

Christin said...

12 miles! I am impressed, can't wait to see you tonight!

Burke family said...

It's always nice to be home, huh? And St. George is so beautiful. I could go for a little of that sunny weather right about now. :) What a cute little Easter bunny. I love her curly hair. So cute!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i am very impressed too! The thought of 1 mile makes me cringe...12 is awesome! glad you had fun on your visit...

Monica said...

Leighton is so adorable! I love her legs hehe I don't think I have ever biked 12 miles! Impressive!