March 10, 2009

Quick Update

The people buying our condo have officially closed on it. We are so excited to be moving into something else and to of been able to sell with the market being so saturated. Now the tough part seems to be finding something that we can both agree on to buy. We're staying in Utah County and are looking hard. Hopefully we find something soon because we're officially homeless.
I also started back to work last Friday. I only go in for 3 hours a day so it's not to bad.
Finally I have to post a few more pics of Leighton. She will be 6 weeks old this Thursday.

6 comments:

milt said...

ok you convinced me I will be up to see her today. she is growing and changeing and I am missing it.
See you tonight. love ya

Burke family said...

What a cutie! That is good news about your home selling. Wish we were going to be that lucky with ours.

Christin said...

I love her little face. Are you guys buying a house?

Grandma said...

Good luck with the house hunting - I think selling the old one is the major hurdle these days! :) I love Leighton's big blue eyes!! Too cute!

Unknown said...

she is just too stinkin cute! maybe we can have an arranged marriage one day?? take some time, think about it! ha ha

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

I am jealous of the gun safe! Brad's are always under our bed, and in our closet. I want to get him one because the boys are getting older and it makes me so nervous just to have them not locked up. Lucky for you guys!!! Congrats on selling your condo, where the market is so down. You will probably be able to find a killer deal right now, my cousin just did in lehi. Awesome house for less than reasonable price! Right by cabelas. Your little girl is so cute, the pic with the pink towel around her is so cute! Good luck again with finding a place. sorry so long, have checked your blog for a while.