May 24, 2008

High School Tag



My wife notified me that Andy Gull had tagged me on his blog. So I guess this is my first official entry. I really like reading everyones blog but have never felt inclined to post anything myself.




1. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would it be?


I would tell myself how much money and time it would save me if I would have just taken college classes in that year I was waiting to go on my mission. I could be graduated by now instead of working full and trying to fit my college classes in during the early morning or night.




2. Did you do any extracurricular activities during high school?


I played baseball, football, and basketball. Go Dons!




3. What did you do in your free time?


I went fishing in my float tube. I liked to go to Lake Powell with my family. I went hunting and hung out with my friends.




4. Coolest thing you did in High School?


The baseball trips to Mesquite were always cool. I went to a Pearl Jam concert that I'll never forget.




5. Did you have a girlfriend in High School?


I had the same girlfriend all through High School.




6. Songs that come to mind...


Anything by Pearl Jam...Jeremy, The Impalla shot calla song...




7. If you could change one thing what would it be?


I would have spend more time outdoors and would have hung out with Joe and Brian.




8. What did you think you'd be when you grew up?


Maybe a Doctor or a Contractor




9. Craziest thing you did in High School?


I went with Sage Hintz and I think Riley Leifson and few others to Payson High where we went inside and stole their school flag. Some of the fans waved it at one of our football games.




I tag Brian Cole and Jake Spencer


1 comment:

The O'Briens said...

That's awesome.I remember hearing about some of our friends stealing their flag, but I didn't realize that you were one of them. That's pretty funny.